Google+ Badge

Elevating the Art of Guitar Repair and Design for the last 4 1/2 decades.


Does your guitar always seems to be out of tune ?
Does it seem to be too hard to play ?

Text For Repairs and Setups : ( 519 275 1008 )

Precision work / Fast turn-around / Best price \m/ !

" FRET DRESS VIDEO LINK "

Serving Stratford and Southwestern Ontario
for 27 years.




Taylor Guitar Neck Re-Sets / Compensated saddles / re-frets / compensated nuts etc...

R.I.P
 B.B.
Something you've got ....

Give this video a good 30 seconds to load ...



Taylor Acoustic Guitars

Setup / Restoration / Tutorial



 I always have a flood of Taylor guitars coming
 through my workshop, for various restoration and reparation 
and calibration. I've posted these shots for my Level 2 students.
If any of you have any questions; bring them up in class,
I'll be happy to answer them for you.



Video:

This video will help you to understand 
the what / why / how / when
all reasons you might consider 
getting a neck reset.
Enjoy ..... !